Monday, February 9, 2015

6x6 "One Love" Mini-album and PDF Tutorial







Hi! I'm back again with a new 6x6 mini-album to share using Prima's "Stationer's Desk". I purchased these 6x6 paper pads about 6 months ago with every intention of using them in a mini right around Valentine's day and guess what?!  I actually followed through with the plan!

This was a fun little album to make and I think will work up pretty quickly, especially if you've ever worked with any of my tutorials previously. It's got 10 new page designs, but I worked in some of the larger flaps and swing tabs that I've used in some of the 8x8 albums for a lot of space for larger photos.

I hope to squeeze in a little time later on this Spring and Summer to revisit this one again with different themes. I think the pages will work well with just about any of the 6x6 paper pads out there, so be looking for some videos of remakes of this one in the near future:)

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new G45 Artisan Style collection! This will be next and I'm listening to requests and I've heard many saying BABY...

 A link to the PDF tutorial of this mini in my Etsy shop is HERE.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll be back in just a few weeks or so with Artisan Style!





PAGES 1 AND 2

PAGE 1

INSIDE PAGE 1

INSIDE PAGE 1

INSIDE PAGE 1

INSIDE PAGE 1

PAGE 2


INSIDE PAGE 2

INSIDE PAGE 2

INSIDE PAGE 2

PAGES 3 AND 4

PAGE 3


INSIDE PAGE 3

INSIDE PAGE 3

INSIDE PAGE 3

PAGE 4

INSIDE PAGE 4

INSIDE PAGE 4

INSIDE PAGE 4

PAGES 5 AND 6

PAGE 5


INSIDE PAGE 5

INSIDE PAGE 5

PAGE 6


INSIDE PAGE 6

INSIDE PAGE 6

INSIDE PAGE 6

PAGES 7 AND 8

PAGE 7


INSIDE PAGE 7

INSIDE PAGE 7

INSIDE PAGE 7

PAGE 8

INSIDE PAGE 8

INSIDE PAGE 8

INSIDE PAGE 8

INSIDE PAGE 8

PAGES 9 AND 10

PAGE 9


INSIDE PAGE 9

INSIDE PAGE 9

INSIDE PAGE 9

PAGE 10

INSIDE PAGE 10

INSIDE PAGE 10

INSIDE PAGE 10

INSIDE PAGE 10


























































6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I bought the 12x12 papers when that collection came out. Now I think I need the 6x6. I'm in love with this mini! Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Кети, очень понравился этот альбом! Супер! Я тоже купила бумагу 6х6. Хочу попробовать сделать такой.
    А какой плотности картон чёрный? ответьте, пожалуйста.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - just beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have never made a mini album that I didn't love. And this album is no exception. Can I ask what kind of machine you use to cut out your graphics? And what kind of paper do you use for your base pages? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete